Dynamic Discs Marksman Basket
The Marksman by Dynamic Discs will make you a better putter. Period. It will force you to focus while putting and have a more repeatable putt. It will give you more confidence and sharpen your mental game. It will take strokes off of your score. If you want to get better, get the Marksman.
- 15 chain sets that are zinc coated
- The Marksman Basket is electrophoresed first and then powder coated for extra protection from natural elements
- Tension screws are included for increased stability
- The top band on the Dynamic Discs Marksman Basket is 3″ tall.
- The Marksman Basket is easy to carry in a car’s trunk because the pole is made of two parts
- The Dynamic Discs Marksman Basket is mainly meant for portable use. Meaning permanent installation, or prolonged exposure to the elements, can eventually compromise the integrity of the basket’s composition
Shipping for this basket is FREE to the continental United States.
99% of baskets will be shipped UPS Ground so choose the Free Shipping option during checkout.
Baskets WILL ship and arrive separately if you order other items with it.
If this basket is purchased after 3 PM on Friday, it will not ship until Monday.
We will only ship baskets to a physical address. PO Boxes are not accepted.
*Please note: If this basket is returned for any reason other than a defect, the buyer will be refunded or credited for the original purchase price minus the original shipping cost paid by TyDiscs.
Dynamic Discs Marksman baskets are covered under warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects. Should your Marksman basket be determined by Dynamic Discs to be covered by this warranty, it will be repaired or replaced at Dynamic Discs sole option. Your limited warranty does not cover costs for labor, removal, or the installation of warranty parts. Your warranty does not cover Marksman baskets which have been damaged due to misuse, abuse, or accident such as:
- improper or unauthorized repair
- fire, flood, “acts of God,” or other contingencies beyond the control of Dynamic Discs
- powder coated finishes are not covered from chipping, scratches, or fading.
- rust and corrosion (caused by prolonged exposure to the elements)
If you are in need of warranty service contact Dynamic Discs and we will be happy to review your warranty request. It is our goal to do everything we can to make sure you are happy with your Dynamic Discs equipment purchases. Please contact us if you have any questions by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: In order to save you money on shipping, this product is drop-shipped from Dynamic Discs. Please provide a street address for delivery at checkout and allow additional time for processing. This item is not eligible for rush shipping.